Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tiaras are Coming, I Promise!














I've finally caved.


I think its time evil ogi and all her personas had a voice. I've enjoyed reading so many other artist's blogs and seeing how they tick and now I think it might help my creativity block to start one of my own. I'll post more on the cause of that blockage later.

Over the years and different selling platforms, our name has evolved along with the business, and this blog will hopefully help to tie them all in together. I'm going to try and clarify the whole mess right here.


evil ogi's garb is our original name, but as we started branching away from just garb, the name seemed constrictive, and perhaps a little juvenile. (But I still like it!)


lemon_fresh_torry is our ebay selling name, and was just the account I had at the time I decided to test the waters selling online. After I had started to build up my reputation and feedback, I didn't want to have to start over as an "unknown" seller.


recycledrockstah is our Etsy selling name, and the one I'm most partial to now, as it gives us the freedom to be and create on a broader scale.


So there it is! One day I will consolidate them into one name, much like my three last names. Its a commitment thing.


What I've been working on lately....

Here are some of the preliminary photos of the tiaras I've been working on. These items will be listed as soon as I get the rest of the pictures in. I had a great afternoon with Rich and Cathy at Union Photography to get these great pictures, and I can't wait to see the rest of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment