Speaking of which... I haven't seen the cat in a few days... I gotta go...
Thursday, September 2, 2010
All in a days work....
Halloween is coming... For me, this brings on both anticipation and dread. I know I will be scrambling for the next four weeks trying to do and be everything at once. In preparation, I have booked holidays from the day job, or shall I say "tried" to book holidays but somehow still managed to have to work two days a week to help cover staffing shortages. I hope they don't mind, but I'm bringing my beads in my lunch box. I'm going to test my theory that I can put in eight hour days in my little studio and not go crazy or get carpel tunnel. Again.. not sure whether I am excited or nervous. I have high expectations though. I plan on making six.. that's right, I choked on it.. SIX new dresses, listing everything I have piling up in storage, and making a serious dent in my bead stockpile. Or maybe I will just organize the bead stockpile before it takes over the room entirely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment